Software Version: 2.04
Release Date: NOV 2012
Effected Products: CP450
Important Notes: Although you can upgrade a CP450C from an E-Classic, E-Wide or C-Wide, you cannot test the CP450C with these MFDs. The CP450C will only work with the new aSeries, cSeries or eSeries MFDs.
Downloading the Software
Select the software update below depending on which Multifunction Display you will be using to perform the Remote Update
Raymarine NOT be offering any warranty allowances to complete the remote software upgrade to any product unless otherwise authorised and in addition, the process and stability of the remote upgrade is at the users risk and Raymarine will not be responsible for a failure of product occurring during the software upgrade process.
What are the changes in this version?
- Bottom Search/Hunting Time reduced drastically to less than 2 seconds in most instances.
- Ping Rate algorithm Improved
- Introduction of TVG “TopOut” mode at 30% or less TVG
- Noise Clipping in Auto Gain has been improved
- Improvement to bottom finding
- Fixed range change in Dual Range mode when changing units
- Low Frequency noise performance improvement
- Removed “Installation Has Changed” message pop-up from appearing at every MFD power cycle.
How do I upgrade my Software?
Visit our dedicated download instructions page for more information about upgrading your MFD
Where can I get the updated Operating manual for my MFD?
Visit our Documents finder to download the latest manual for instructions on your new features
v1.02 - Inital Release