Raymarine shows new products at Seawork
At Seawork 2012, Raymarine, world leader in marine electronics, will showcase its new range of electronic equipment for the light commercial marine market - including the new e7, e95 and e125 multifunction displays, i70 / p70 instruments, AIS950 transceiver, CP450C ClearPulse™ CHIRP sonar and its gyro-stabilised thermal camera.
Raymarine’s team of product experts will be available to offer advice and demonstrate the new and existing products. Some of the new products on show will include:
• NEW Raymarine e95 and e125 multifunction displays (MFD): The two larger screens are a follow on to the highly acclaimed and award winning compact e7. They offer advanced power, expanded networking, and wireless connectivity. With built-in WiFi connectivity the e series screen display can be accessed from anywhere on-board via mobile iOS devices. Thanks to Bluetooth connectivity the user can control the e series via an optional remote control unit – the RCU-3, which can be mounted on a boat’s steering wheel or used as an independent handheld device. Raymarine’s new user interface, Lighthouse, brings familiar touchscreen navigation and customisation options together. For fishermen the E and C Series are specifically adapted, incorporating built-in Clear Pulse sonar, targeting fish and depicting bottom contours and structure with amazing clarity.
• Raymarine AIS950 Automatic Identification System (AIS) transceiver: A commercial grade Class A Transceiver certified for installation on both SOLAS and sub SOLAS class vessels. The convenient ‘one-box’ design contains the complete AIS transceiver system and LCD display. Simple menu and soft key controls allow full access to all AIS features and functions. The high-contrast LCD display provides clear presentation of AIS target data and is LED backlit for night time operation. Features include an integrated alarm buzzer, a state-of-the-art radio transceiver system, a single AIS transmitter and three AIS receivers, and a GPS receiver for time synchronization as required by Class A regulations. It’s housed in a compact, rugged enclosure built to withstand the extreme environment of commercial maritime service. AIS950 features seven serial data ports (4 bi-directional) for connecting to Raymarine and third party navigation systems, and other shipboard peripherals (DGPS receivers, gyrocompasses, ECDIS systems). For commercial-ship applications, the AIS950 features a front-mounted pilot-plug connection. A dedicated PC serial data connection point is provided for programming, diagnostics or external display connection.
• Raymarine CP450C ClearPulse™ CHIRP sonar: A cutting edge black box fishfinder option for the new Raymarine E Series and C Series multifunction displays, offering up to 10 times the resolution of traditional fishfinders. ClearPulse™ CHIRP technology takes advantage of a wide spectrum of sonar signals to deliver amazing detail and accuracy. The CP450C also features TruZoom™ mode for a precise and magnified view of fish targets, bottom structure and baitfish without any loss of resolution. It can operate in a wide range of sonar frequencies simultaneously, in depths ranging two - 10,000 feet, to intelligently detect and target the fish. The CP450C also features an ultra-fast 80 ping-per-second update rate, and can see right through dense schools of baitfish, marking individual targets and simultaneously identifying larger game fish.
• Raymarine T470SC gyro-stabilised thermal camera: Engineered with FLIR thermal imaging technology the T470SC is equipped with a high resolution, long-range thermal imager, a colour low light visible TV camera with 10:1 optical zoom, and active gyro-stabilisation. It integrates seamlessly with Raymarine’s new E Series multifunction displays with HybridTouch™. Housed in a rugged, waterproof gimbal enclosure that provides continuous 360° pan and +/-90° tilt capability, theT470SC provides horizon-to-horizon thermal imaging or low light colour camera coverage. Using internal gyroscopes that compensate for vessel movement automatically, the T470SC’s active gyro-stabilisation provides a steady image when seas are rough.
• Raymarine i70 instrument: Boasting a 4” over-sized LCD display, the i70 instrument displays maxi 43mm digits in full screen mode. The superior 160˚ horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the screen display can be seen clearly from all angles. For improved visibility in bright sunlight it comes with an anti-reflective coating. i70’s advanced LED backlighting delivers vibrant colour and contrast, whilst using up to 35% less power consumption than other colour instruments. In a ‘world first’ for Raymarine, the i70 instrument has the ability to act as an AIS repeater, showing the 25 closest AIS transmitting vessels and enabling vessel information to be obtained from individually selected targets. Supported data views include Wind, Speed, Depth, Tridata, Engine (NMEA2000), Environmental (NMEA2000), Fuel (NMEA2000) and navigation.
• Raymarine p70 and p70R autopilot control heads: The new autopilot control heads share the i70’s superior display features but in a 3.5” screen format. They are available in two versions: p70 with -/+ 1˚ and -/+ 10˚ push-button controls designed primarily for sailing vessels and p70R with a combination of push-button and rotary controls for powered craft. Both are easily customizable and able to display pilot information in a number of formats. p70 and p70R both support Auto, Standby, Pattern, Track and Wind Vane autopilot modes with the p70R having additional Power Steer and Jog Steer modes. Fishermen will find the wide range of fishing patterns especially useful, freeing them up to concentrate on their surroundings and the fish.
The new Raymarine products on show at Seawork 2012 combine industry-leading technology with intuitive design, in a range of equipment that meets the needs of light commercial vessels. The full suite of products on display will include Multifunction Displays, HD and SHD Digital Radars, Autopilots, Instruments, HD Sounders, VHF Radios, AIS Receivers and Transceivers, and Thermal Imaging Cameras.
For the full range of Raymarine electronics equipment visit: www.raymarine.co.uk
FLIR Systems, Inc. è leader mondiale nella progettazione, produzione e commercializzazione di sistemi di sensori che migliorano la percezione e la consapevolezza situazionale. I sistemi e i componenti avanzati di FLIR vengono impiegati in una vasta gamma di applicazioni di imaging termico, consapevolezza situazionale e applicazioni di sicurezza, come la sorveglianza aerea e terrestre, il monitoraggio delle condizioni, la navigazione, il tempo libero, la ricerca e lo sviluppo, il controllo dei processi di produzione, le operazioni di ricerca e soccorso, la lotta al narcotraffico, la sicurezza dei trasporti, il pattugliamento marittimo e frontaliero, il monitoraggio ambientale, la difesa contro la minaccia chimica, biologica, radiologica, nucleare e da esplosivi (CBRNE). Per maggiori informazioni, visitate il sito web di FLIR all'indirizzo www.FLIR.com.
Raymarine, leader mondiale nel campo della strumentazione elettronica marina, sviluppa e produce l'assortimento più completo di strumenti elettronici per il mercato diportistico e commerciale. Concepiti per le massime prestazioni e semplicità di utilizzo, i suoi premiati prodotti sono disponibili attraverso una rete globale di rivenditori e distributori.
Le linee di prodotti Raymarine comprendono radar, autopiloti, GPS, strumentazione di bordo, ecoscandagli, sistemi di comunicazione e sistemi integrati. Raymarine, con sede a Fareham, Regno Unito, è una divisione di FLIR Systems, leader mondiale nel campo dell'imaging termico. Per maggiori informazioni su Raymarine, visitate il sito web www.raymarine.com.
For further information contact Haley Ellison – FLIR Systems Tel: +1 503/919-0696 or email: email@example.com. For high resolution images please go to www.raymarine.com/media